Tag Archives: Regency fashion

Alphabet Post: Q is for Quizzing Glass

I know this should have gone up yesterday, but going back to work this week has thrown everything off!  Anyway, here’s a fascinating fashion accessory of the 18th and 19th centuries. The quizzing glass, also familiarly called a “quizzer,” was … Continue reading

Posted in Alphabet Post | Tagged , , , , | 7 Comments