The Romance Reviews
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER
2014 RONE Cover Award Honorable Mention: Betrothal
- Weekend Writing Warriors ~ 12/10/17 Hearts Beneath the Mistletoe ~ What is Between You and Somersby?
- Cover Reveal: Wedding the Widow
- Southern Comfort Food ~ Ginger’s Christmas Cookies
- Hearts Beneath the Mistletoe on Sale!
- Weekend Writing Warriors ~ 12/03/17 To Woo A Wicked Widow ~ A Meeting to Remember
BTS EMAGIZINE RECOMMENDATION
NEW HOUSE OF PLEASURE COVERS
TIME ENOUGH TO LOVE SERIES
Candelight Book Tours
Tag Archives: Jack the Ripper
Jack the Ripper is a perfect example of hiding the truth behind too many trees. But is it even safe to see the tree? People, some clever authors, have mysteriously died after writing their conclusions that agree with mine. I … Continue reading
Blurb Jack the Ripper might be in town. But is marriage more terrifying? In an alternate Deep South in 1890, society reporter Adele de la Pointe wants to make her own way in the world, despite her family’s pressure to … Continue reading